As of 2015, she worked primarily with Zayn Malik and launched her own designer handbag line.
Caroline grew up in South-East London, studying art at GCSE and A-level before briefly studying at LCF (London College of Fashion). On her days off, she would assist freelance stylists on various projects and worked with many top stylists.
Her breakthrough job was assisting Seta Niland - one of the most influential stylists in the industry - with the Spice Girls. She continued assisting many more top UK fashion stylists before launching her own career. She became known for her work with late 90s boy band Blue. With the involvement of Dolce&Gabbana, she created the "man-band" look which is still used today within the fashion and music industry. Caroline has worked on TV shows, videos, tours, photo shoots and commercials for clients like David and Victoria Beckham, Kanye West, Britney Spears, Chris Brown, Usher, JLS and, more recently, One Direction.
Caroline worked closely with each member of the band to talk through and work out what look they wanted to "rock" for each day.
Caroline appears to be based primarily in Los Angeles as of 2015, to work alongside Zayn.
Her daughter's name is Brooklyn, and Zayn is her godfather.
- She appears throughout One Direction's 2013 film This Is Us.
- She aimed to create a "male Spice Girls" with One Direction's style, making each band member wear different things.
- She styled Zayn for his appearance at Paris Fashion Week in June 2015.
- When describing each band members look, she stated: "Niall was always going to be my sporty boy; Zayn was always the cool, mysterious one that was quite street but could be quite high fashion at the same time; Harry was bowties, blazers, that guy that you want to bring home to your mum; Liam was the boy next door. I mean, now, Liam's transitioned and completely grown into this whole new, sexy guy. Louis is very laid-back in his style. He's into quite vintage-looking stuff."
- The band became more interested in and knowledgeable of fashion as a result of working with Caroline.
- At the 2014 AMAs Zayn did not want to wear a golden belt Caroline had bought, until he saw himself on a TV screen and agreed it looked great.