Eleanor Jane Calder
July 16, 1992 (age 24)
London, England, UK and Manchester, England, UK
She dated Louis Tomlinson from September 2011 to March 2015.
Originally from London, Eleanor is an only child. She attended St. Marylebone School in London for secondary education, before attending the University of Manchester. She graduated in 2014 with a degree in politics and sociology. She has previously worked as a floor model for clothing store Hollister.
Relationship With Louis
Eleanor and Louis were reportedly introduced to each other by a friend of Harry's around September 2011, though it was later discovered she had mutual friends at Modest Management (see below). Louis and Eleanour - dubbed "Elounor" by fans - became exclusive in October 2011. She often accompanied him to work related events, social events and on tours. The couple split on March 7, 2015, with the news confirmed two weeks later on March 21. While neither elaborated on the reasons behind their split, People Magazine reported "They tried really hard to make it work but it was just impossible – he's away for nine months a year and they just grew apart." Louis unfollowed Eleanor on Instagram on December 4, 2015.
Soon after splitting with Louis, Eleanor officially established a fashion blog called The Trend Pear, with friend Max Hurd.
ControversyIn 2013, Eleanor attended the premiere of One Direction's concert film This Is Us. As she walked the red carpet, she warmly hugged various members of Modest Management, and appeared to be on extremely friendly terms with them. This was in direct contrast to Louis's continued shunning of the same people, often ignoring them or making underhanded remarks about them in interviews. A fan eventually found out clear mutual connections between Eleanor and Modest's Harry Griffiths, revealing she went to university with Griffith's son. In the same year, a journalist attending London Fashion Week tweeted "i can't concentrate on the clothes at topshop because louis tomlinson is front row pretending to be straight #lfw" in reference to Louis attending the runway show with Eleanor. On the day Louis split from Eleanor, he tweeted "Gonna be a good day :)" In March 2016, Eleanor fiercely defended friend Sophia Smith online, after a journalist friend allegedly tried to fabricate a "tell-all" interview from Sophia about her split from Liam and his subsequent dating of pop star Cheryl Cole. She referred to the journalist as a "prick".
- She has a dog named Bruce.
- She appeared to be the maid of honour at Louis's mum's wedding, though Louis's sister later clarified they never officially decided on one.
- She has five tattoos: an elephant, a cross, an arrow, a feather and a heart.
- Eleanor and her friend Max Hurd established their own company called CalderHurd Ltd. and registered it. They run a fashion blog called The Trend Pear.
- Eleanor attended London Fashion Week in 2015.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Her height is 5'8" (1.73 m).
- An extensive post detailing every time Louis and Eleanor were seen together can be viewed here.
- @EleanorJCalder - Twitter
- @eleanorj92 - Instagram
- The Trend Pear - Official Website
- eleanorsnap - Official Snapchat
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Stating she doesn't have a brother. April 10, 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Stating she doesn't have a sister. May 10, 2012.
- ↑ One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Holds Hands With Girlfriend Eleanor Calder. Us Weekly. May 30, 2012.
- ↑ People Magazine
- ↑ The Trend Pear
- ↑ Eleanor at This Is Us premiere
- ↑ Louis ignoring Modest
- ↑ Louis shading Modest
- ↑ Harry introduced Eleanor to Louis...not Styles
- ↑ alex rees tweet
- ↑ Louis tweet
- ↑ Eleanor and Sophia Blast Journalist
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Replying to someone who said she lied about not having Instagram. June 22, 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Confirming Instagram. July 19, 2012.