Eleanor Jane Calder
16 July 1992 (age 22)
London, England, UK and Manchester, England, UK
Originally from London, Eleanor is an only child. She went to St. Marylebone School in London, graduating in 2011, for her secondary education before attending the University of Manchester. She recently completed her second year there, where she is studying politics and sociology. She has worked as a floor model for the clothing store Hollister, but it's unknown if she's still working for them. Her personality has been described by people close to both as a "female version of Louis". Some remark that she could pass as Louis' sister if they weren't together.
Personal lifeEleanor and Louis were introduced to each other by a friend of Harry's around September 2011. It is also said that Louis actually happened to know Eleanor's cousin, Emily, and it was a coincidence when they met. They dated for a period of time before becoming exclusive around October of 2011. Their anniversary is on November 17th.
Eleanor has joined One Direction at a few of their shows during both the Up All Night Tour and the Take Me Home Tour in places such as New Jersey, New York, Ontario (Canada), Michigan, Illinois and New Zealand.
- She owns a toy Cairn Terrier named Pepper.
- Eleanor's fans call themselves "Calderics"
- She loves Starbucks.
- It was said that Eleanor's favorite song on the "Up All Night" album is "One Thing"
- Eleanor is fond of ending her sentences with the letter 'x' because she thinks it's sweet.
She does not have an account on Formspring, Tumblr, Facebook, Snapchat, Kik, or anything else besides Twitter, and recently created an Instagram account.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Confirming where she lives. 5 April 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Stating she doesn't have a brother. 10 April 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Stating she doesn't have a sister. 10 May 2012.
- ↑ One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Holds Hands With Girlfriend Eleanor Calder. Us Weekly. 30 May 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Confirming her dog's breed. 21 April 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Confirms only her Twitter is official. 14 April 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Replying to someone who said she lied about not having Instagram. 22 June 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Confirming Instagram. 19 July 2012.