Eleanor Jane Calder
July 16, 1992 (age 23)
London, England, UK and Manchester, England, UK
Originally from London, Eleanor is an only child. She went to St. Marylebone School in London, graduating in 2011, for her secondary education before attending the University of Manchester. She graduated in 2014 with a degree in politics and sociology. She has worked as a floor model for the clothing store Hollister. Her personality has been described by people close to both as a "female version of Louis".
Personal lifeEleanor and Louis were introduced to each other by a friend of Harry's around September 2011. They dated for a period of time before becoming exclusive in October of 2011. Their anniversary is on November 17th. The couple split in March 2015. Due to stress of the long distance leading them to grow apart as a couple. Eleanor had accompanied Louis on many One Direction Tours. From the Up All Night Tour through the Where We Are tour.
- She loves Starbucks.
- It was said that Eleanor's favorite song on the Up All Night album is "One Thing".
- Eleanor is fond of ending her sentences with the letter 'x' because she thinks it's sweet.
- She has a dog named Bruce.
- She has become good friends with Sophia Smith.
- She is very close to Louis's sisters.
- She was the maid of honor at Louis's mom's wedding.
- She has three tattoos, an elephant, a cross, and an arrow.
- Eleanor and her friend Max Hurd established their own company called CalderHurd Ltd. and registered it.
- Her zodiac sign is cancer.
- Her height is 5'8" (1.73 m)
- The blog she created with Max Hurd is called The Trend Pear
She does not have an account on Formspring, Tumblr, Facebook, Snapchat, Kik, or anything else besides Twitter, and created an Instagram account.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Stating she doesn't have a brother. April 10, 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Stating she doesn't have a sister. May 10, 2012.
- ↑ One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Holds Hands With Girlfriend Eleanor Calder. Us Weekly. May 30, 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Confirms only her Twitter is official. April 14, 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Replying to someone who said she lied about not having Instagram. June 22, 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Confirming Instagram. July 19, 2012.