Eleanor Jane Calder
July 16, 1992 (age 23)
London, England, UK and Manchester, England, UK
Originally from London, Eleanor is an only child. She went to St. Marylebone School in London, graduating in 2011, for her secondary education before attending the University of Manchester. She graduated in 2014 with a degree in politics and sociology. She has worked as a floor model for the clothing store Hollister. Her personality has been described by people close to both as a "female version of Louis".
Personal lifeEleanor and Louis were introduced to each other by a friend of Harry's around September 2011. They became exclusive in October of 2011. She often accompanied him to work related events and on tours. The couple split in March 2015. While neither elaborated on the reasons behind their split, People Magazine reported "They tried really hard to make it work but it was just impossible – he's away for nine months a year and they just grew apart." Louis unfollowed Eleanor on Instagram on December 4, 2015. Since the split, Eleanor has established a fashion blog called The Trend Pear, with friend Max Hurd.
- She loves Starbucks.
- She has a dog named Bruce.
- She was the maid of honour at Louis's mum's wedding, though Louis's sister later clarified they never officially decided on one.
- She has three tattoos, an elephant, a cross, and an arrow.
- Eleanor and her friend Max Hurd established their own company called CalderHurd Ltd. and registered it.
- Her zodiac sign is cancer.
- Her height is 5'8" (1.73 m)
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Stating she doesn't have a brother. April 10, 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Stating she doesn't have a sister. May 10, 2012.
- ↑ One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Holds Hands With Girlfriend Eleanor Calder. Us Weekly. May 30, 2012.
- ↑ People Magazine
- ↑ The Trend Pear
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Replying to someone who said she lied about not having Instagram. June 22, 2012.
- ↑ @EleanorJCalder. Twitter. Confirming Instagram. July 19, 2012.