Harry Edward Styles
February 1, 1994 (age 21)
Hazza, Haz, Barry, Curly, H, Pumpkin
Des Styles, father
His band members, Nick Grimshaw, Ed Sheeran, his old school friends
Early LifeHarry Styles was born in Redditch, Worcestershire, England to Des Styles and Anne Cox. He has an older sister, Gemma. When Harry was seven years old, his parents divorced. His mother remarried in early June 2013 to Robin Twist.  As a child Harry loved singing. He's listed Elvis Presley as one of his influences.
Growing up Harry lived in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England and attended Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School, a state comprehensive school.
- Main article: One Direction
In 2010, when he was sixteen years old, Harry auditioned for the seventh season of The X Factor. He wanted a professional opinion on his singing because up until then his mom was the one telling him he was a good singer. Before his audition he said, "Singing's what I want to do, and if people who can make that happen for me don't think that I should be doing that, then it's a major setback in my plans."Harry sang "Isn't She Lovely" and received positive comments from Simon Cowell and Nicole Scherzinger, while Louis Walsh had doubts on whether he was ready to progress in the competition. At bootcamp, Harry sang "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" before being rejected and put into One Direction.
Following The X Factor, One Direction signed a record contract with Sony Music subsidiary Syco Music. They released their studio album, Up All Night. One Direction have come far, hit the top of the charts, have their own tour, and released Take Me Home as well.
Harry is very close to his mother, Anne, and his sister, Gemma. He even got tattoos dedicated to the m and often shows his love for them.
Harry briefly dated Caroline Flack in 2011 when he was 17 and she was 32. Their relationship caused widespread controversy because of their fifteen year age gap. They met in 2010 while Harry was a contestant on The X Factor, and Caroline was the co-host of the companion show, The Xtra Factor. Harry would often flirt with Caroline during interviews, and admitted to being attracted to her. Romance rumors grew after October 16, 2011, when it was reported that Harry and Caroline were seen kissing at an X Factor after party. Both denied there was a relationship. Rumors went unproven until December 2011 when he was seen leaving her London home early in the morning after having spent the night.
Throughout the relationship, Caroline received death threats from many One Direction fans as well
as intense media scrutiny during the relationship. Although at the time neither confirmed they were together, on January 26, 2012, through Twitter Harry revealed the relationship had mutually ended. She and Harry still remain friends.
My Everything (Ariana Grande)
- "Just a Little Bit of Your Heart" — writing
- "Stockholm Syndrome"— writing
- "My first real crush was... Louis Tomlinson." (Old Sugarscape Interview)
- "My worst habit... is getting naked all the time! Sorry!" (Mr. and Miss[es])
- "Simple, but effective." (X Factor Diary 6)
- "Think how much pussy you're going to get." (to Matt Cardle from X Factor)
- "If I wasn't in the band I reckon I'd be a virgin."
- "It's not about being who you were. It's about keeping who you were part of who you are now." (Interview with Nightline)
- His curly, brown hair.
- His dimples.
- Being flirty and cheeky.
- He has four nipples.
- He is a clean freak, as stated in an interview with Celebritex.
- His hair used to be straight when he was little.
- According to Heat magazine, he used to work in a pastry shop/bakery in his early teens. His ex-boss says, "He was the most polite employee we ever had. Customers really took a shine to him."
- He doesn't like girls who wear too much makeup.
- Out of all the boys, he cries the easiest.
- His least favorite class in school was chemistry.
- His favorite class in school was home economics.
- He has a crush on Adele.
- He was voted the 18th hottest hunk of 2012 by readers of Heat Magazine, making him sexier than Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, Steve Jones and Robbie Williams.
- He has a cat named Molly.
- When Simon Cowell put the boys into a group, Harry came with the names "Status Single" and One Direction.
- His favorite food is tacos.
- He is allergic to alcohol and marshmallows.
- He is scared of roller coasters.
- His favorite colors are blue and orange.
- On his wedding day, he wants Louis to be his best man.
- Harry has the most solos in all the group's songs.
- Harry is 5'10 inches tall and has size 10 feet.
- He is a Manchester United fan.
- He doesn't like Boba Tea
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- ↑ Harry Styles to be best man at mom Anne Cox's wedding. Sugarscape.com.
- ↑ Holmes Chapel X Factor star Harry Styles can win show say school bandmates. Crewe Chronicle. October 12, 2010.
- ↑ @Harry_Styles. Twitter. Announcing end of Caroline relationship. January 26, 2012.
- ↑ 12newsnow.com