Harry Edward Styles
February 1, 1994 (age 21)
Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
Hazza, Barry, Curly, H
Des Styles, father
Early LifeHarry Styles was born in Redditch, Worcestershire, England to Des Styles and Anne Cox. He has an older sister, Gemma. When Harry was seven years old, his parents divorced. His mother remarried in early June 2013 to Robin Twist.  As a child Harry loved singing. He's listed Elvis Presley as one of his influences.
Growing up Harry lived in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England and attended Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School, a state comprehensive school.
- Main article: One Direction
In 2010, when he was sixteen years old, Harry auditioned for the seventh season of The X Factor. He wanted a professional opinion on his singing because up until then his mom was the one telling him he was a good singer. Before his audition he said, "Singing's what I want to do, and if people who can make that happen for me don't think that I should be doing that, then it's a major setback in my plans."Harry sang "Isn't She Lovely" and received positive comments from Simon Cowell and Nicole Scherzinger, while Louis Walsh had doubts on whether he was ready to progress in the competition. At bootcamp, Harry sang "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" before being rejected and put into One Direction.
Following The X Factor, One Direction signed a record contract with Sony Music subsidiary Syco Music. They released their studio album, Up All Night. One Direction have come far, hit the top of the charts, have their own tour, and released Take Me Home as well.
Harry is very close to his mother, Anne, and his sister, Gemma. He even got tattoos dedicated to them and often shows his love for them.
Harry briefly dated Caroline Flack in 2011 when he was 17 and she was 32. Their relationship caused widespread controversy because of their fifteen year age gap. They met in 2010 while Harry was a contestant on The X Factor, and Caroline was the co-host of the companion show, The Xtra Factor. Harry would often flirt with Caroline during interviews, and admitted to being attracted to her. Romance rumors grew after October 16, 2011, when it was reported that Harry and Caroline were seen kissing at an X Factor after party. Both denied there was a relationship. Rumors went unproven until December 2011 when he was seen leaving her London home early in the morning after having spent the night.
Throughout the relationship, Caroline received death threats from many One Direction fans as well as intense media scrutiny during the relationship. Although at the time neither confirmed they were together, in January 2012 Harry revealed the relationship had mutually ended via twitter.
My Everything (Ariana Grande)
- "Just a Little Bit of Your Heart" — writing
- "My worst habit... is getting naked all the time! Sorry!" (Mr. and Miss[es])
- "Simple, but effective." (X Factor Diary 6)
- "It's not about being who you were. It's about keeping who you were part of who you are now." (Interview with Nightline)
- "I'd do Niall!" (What would you do if you were a girl for the day? - Twitter Question)
- His curly, brown hair.
- His dimples.
- His style.
- He has four nipples.
- He had blonde hair when he was a baby.
- He worked in a bakery before X-Factor.
- He doesn't like girls who wear too much makeup.
- His least favorite class in school was chemistry.
- His favorite class in school was home economics.
- He has a cat named Dusty.
- His favorite food is tacos.
- He is scared of roller coasters.
- 1D's hair stylist, Lou Teasdale is one of his best friends. He is also very close to her daughter Lux.
- His favorite colors are blue and orange.
- Harry is 5'10 inches tall and has size 10 feet.
- He is a Manchester United fan.
- He doesn't like Boba Tea
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- He lives in both London and LA.
- Bananas are his favorite fruit.
- He likes to ride his motorcycle when he's in LA.
- Ed Sheeran is one of his best friends.
- He had a head scarf obsession for awhile.
- He liked the songs Taylor Swift wrote about him.
- ↑ Harry Styles to be best man at mom Anne Cox's wedding. Sugarscape.com.
- ↑ Holmes Chapel X Factor star Harry Styles can win show say school bandmates. Crewe Chronicle. October 12, 2010.
- ↑ @Harry_Styles. Twitter. Announcing end of Caroline relationship. January 26, 2012.
- ↑ 12newsnow.com