"Kiss You" was written by Shellback, Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk, Savan Kotecha, Kristian Lundin, Kristoffer Fogelmark, and Albin Nedler. It was produced by Yacoub, Falk, and Shellback. Recording for the song took place at Kinglet Studios in Stockholm, Sweden, Chalice Studios in Los Angeles, California, and Wendy House Productions in London, England.
|One Direction - Kiss You(03:11)|
|Released||January 7, 2013|
|VEVO views||124 million+|
"Kiss You" is One Direction's sixth official music video. It was released on their VEVO on January 7, 2013.
Alternate Music Video
Due to a large amount of footage for the Kiss You music video, an alternate version was released on their Vevo on March 27, 2013.
|November 13||Today||United States|
|December 9||The X Factor (UK)||England|
|December 20||The X Factor (U.S.)||United States|
"Kiss You" will be performed in the One Direction 2013 World Tour.
- Shellback — writing
- Rami Yacoub — writing, production, programming, instruments, bass
- Carl Falk — writing, production, programming, instruments, guitar, background vocals
- Savan Kotecha — writing, background vocals
- Kristian Lundin — writing
- Kristoffer Fogelmark — writing, background vocals
- Albin Nedler — writing, background vocals
- Niall Horan — additional guitar
- One Direction fans — background vocals